Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

I've been itching to use this new font I love called Museo 300 and this Father's Day card was the perfect time.  I wanted to use it for the large text, but I ended up using Myriad instead because it was bolder.  I used Museo 300 for the smaller text (you can click on the photo to make it larger).  Some project of mine in the near future will definitely use this font (and its free!)

What's inside the box you ask?  Corn hole replacement bean bags!

Happy Father's Day!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

That is a nice font. Do you find fonts online?

Nessy said...

There are a lot of wonderful free fonts online. Try dafont.com (but I must warn you, you might be there for hours).

Nessy said...

I was just informed that I forgot my husband in the list. Somehow I got in all the cats, grandchildren, and in-laws, but no husband. My sincere apology!