Monday, August 23, 2010

Paver Patio

Before
After
Now that the paver patio is finished I finally feel like the porch project is done!  If anyone ever needs a stone mason I really enjoyed working with Tim Hodge.  He did a great job and I cannot say enough good things about him.  Send me an email and I will send you his contact info. 

I did have a moment (no, let's say a day) of freak out when the pavers arrived and they looked very grey.  I even made a trip out to the paver store to check the color and it looked different than their sample.  But I am very happy with them in the end and now the mud pit is gone! 

3 comments:

Pushpanjali said...

nessy ,,the patio looks great...pilar is so fan of you and all your creations...
thanks to her i was able to find your blog...i love it..is full of good , beatiful things...
you are sucha joyful being...
i love it...
pilar says ..maybe one day we aill be able ig gods grace gives the opportunity of visiting you ..
that will be great...!!!
keep on putting more things and blessings for you both..from my soul..
conchis..la maga...
gotica ...
namaste
om ..babaji

Nessy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nessy said...

Thank you for the kind words! It is nice to know the blog is reaching people I don't know...but perhaps we will meet soon via Pilar!