Saturday, April 7, 2012

Vintage Egg Tray

The story behind this photo began in my neighbor's basement about two months ago.  His basement reminds me of a curiosity shop filled with interesting odds and ends, antiques, and vintage furniture.  While I was hanging out watching him stain a leather chair (yes, he actually does a gazillion interesting projects like that that I might think about doing but never actually do) I came across this beautiful, vintage egg tray.  And every week since then I kept saying, "Let's go do a photos shoot for Easter with the vintage egg tray!"  So we finally pulled her out and brought her outside this week for a little fun in the sun.  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend filled with colorful eggs and chocolate!

1 comment:

Arijit Saurav said...
This comment has been removed by the author.