Monday, November 17, 2008

Climate Change Brochure

So lately I have been overwhelmed every time I hear more about global warming. I recently went to a couple of lectures about it and I always leave feeling like I want to do something but I am not sure what. So after the last talk I was complaining to my hubby that I want to help fix the problem, but how?

Well, the answer came the next day in the form of an email. It was from the City of Cincinnati and they were looking for someone to help them make a brochure about Global Climate Change and the small things we can all do to help. Can you believe that? Be careful what you ask for.



I was happy about how it turned out because this is the overall look and style that I have been gravitating towards. Lately I have been loving green, orange and blue. I think I might have to redesign my website with these colors and look.
Oh, and if you are interested in reading the suggestions you can go here to download a pdf.

No comments: