Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Costa Rica 2010!

I haven't been writing lately because we rang in the New Year in Costa Rica on the beach! George has been taking Xavier students now for three years. We had a great time on the Osa Peninsula and then at Bijagual Ecological Reserve near Sarapiqui.

One of my goals on this trip was to take a real vacation - and that meant not taking too many photos. In years past I lugged the Canon Eos 20D around everywhere...but this year we bought a smaller Canon Powershot SX120IS. I wasn't overly impressed with it and I think we might return it. I'm not sure I can go back to a non-SLR.

Anyway, George took the above photo on our flight to the Osa. I couldn't resist taking a picture of this two-toed sloth through the scope. She was beautiful! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool pictures of the plane and sloth. In fact, George's picture gives me vertigo!--Kara