Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Empanadas

Have you ever had a warm empanada on a cold day?  It is pure heaven.  Empanadas are like warm bundles of joy chock full of yummy goodness.  They are my favorite meal in the world! Luckily George has been cooking up a storm lately.

The other day he made them and added a new ingredient that is now my favorite - artichokes.  I happened to have my camera handy so here are the photos.

First he rolls out the dough.
Then he adds the filling.
Then he folds them up into little packages.
Then you cook them and they are ready to eat!


If you would like a copy of George's empanada recipe you can download a pdf here.



3 comments:

Stephen said...

I remember when you served these to us - so, so good. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the recipe, but mine will never be as good as George's!--Kara

Jamie said...

Doesn't he cook up the filling ingredients before he puts them in/on the dough? I look forward to trying to make these!