Thursday, December 16, 2010

Birding Journal

One of the reasons I haven't been blogging lately is that I have been working on this!  It is a birding journal for people to record what birds they see throughout the year.  It is filled with illustrations and various ways to record your bird sightings, plus lots of extra tidbits like suet recipes, birding hotspots, and tips to attract birds to your yard.

I am excited that you can now pre-order the Birding Journal on Amazon.  When it is officially available I will post some of the illustrations.  You can also order directly from the publisher's website -  Adventure Publications

If you know anyone who enjoys birdwatching let them know that Birding Journal - Through the Seasons will be available soon!

1 comment:

Christina Wald said...

This is really cool! Let me know if you do any signings!