Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Bunny Candles

 
This week I decided to treat myself to a little dress shopping.  I have a terrible addiction to summer dresses and one of my favorite places to go is Kismet in O'Bryonville.  As I was perusing the dresses I spied these incredibly cute bunny candles.  I love vintage Easter decorations and as soon as I saw their waxy, vintage-looking bodies I knew they were coming home with me.

When I got home I decided they were so adorable I had to take them out for a little photo shoot.  The top photo was taken in my weedy front lawn. It made me think the bunnies were racing about trying to hide all their eggs.  In the bottom photo I imagine they all met at the local dandelion to relax and discuss more egg-hiding strategies for the big day.

1 comment:

Christina Wald said...

Those are adorable! I like that store too.