Monday, June 19, 2017

Madisonville House Sketch



Last week a friend of mine put her house on the market and it was also her birthday so I decided to do a sketch of her house.  (If you know of anyone looking for a house in Madisonville message me and I will send you a link to the listing.)  After I finished the drawing I realized it needed a little life in it so I added a few of her chickens walking down the driveway.  And then after I sent it to her it was also suggested I add her cat in the window.  I think it really made the drawing.  But my friend also has two dogs, three more chickens and a turtle so I had to cut it off somewhere!  I will be sad to see her go but I wish her good luck in her new adventure.  Happy Birthday Tiffany!

“One does not discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the shore for a very long time.” ― André Gide

“Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.” ― Terry Pratchett, A Hat Full of Sky

No comments: