Friday, August 29, 2014

Happy Birthday Erika!



I have been friends with Erika since the seventh grade.  When she moved to Norway after ninth grade my sister and I went to visit her and her family.  When we returned I started getting lots of letters from her which I kept in a box under my bed.  I still have all those letters under my bed and I still get hand-written letters from Erika. 

Today is her birthday and I was determined to make a card and send it through the real mail.  So this past weekend I designed this card, printed it, and sent it off Monday.  Hopefully she received it in time and had the pleasure that she has given me so many times...the joy of opening a real letter that is hand-written just for you.  Wishing you a very happy birthday Erika...filled with lots of love and joy! 

No comments: