Monday, February 14, 2011

Vintage Valentines Tablecloth and Bottles

When I saw this tablecloth at Duck Creek Antique Mall I tried to resist it.  I even went home and tried to forget about it.  But how could I forget about that cute Pennsylvania Dutch design?  Just look at the cute Dutch girl!  And the quality was really, good!  When I went back to buy it a couple days later I was nervous that it would be gone and when I got to the booth I was so disappointed because I couldn't find it.  My heart sank...I knew that it was too cute to last even a couple days near Valentines's day.  So I decided to console myself by looking through the stack of tablecloths and there it was!  Oh joy...Valentine's Day was saved this year!
And to top it all off George got me white tulips which looked great in my vintage bottle collection.  I love the curvy shape of this bottle.  I hope everyone has a very Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: